Water generates enough force
to produce renewable energy.
Hydroelectric energy is generated by transforming the potential energy in a mass of water at a certain elevation into kinetic energy released when said water mass is released to a lower elevation. This energy is transformed into electrical energy using a turbine and an alternator. It is a source of energy with a low environmental impact. The production process is entirely natural.
|Flow Rate / Drop / Power Table|
|100 l/s||100 m||98 kW|
|1.000 l/s||25 m||245 kW|
What do we do?
Design, authorisation and implementation of hydroelectric systems in rivers and canals, as well as the associated hydraulic infrastructure. We prepare feasibility studies to identify available resources, the necessary components, and the latest technology, taking care of every last detail. We offer an assistance and management service for existing systems and authorisation support for revamping. We manage hydraulic infrastructure design services, including: derivation works, hydroelectric plants, irrigation networks, aqueducts and sewage networks.
Our skills are at your disposal:
- requesting derivation concessions for energy, irrigation and drinking water;
- hydrological studies for estimating water body flow rates;
- hydraulic modelling of river sections subject to outflow checks under full conditions;
- hydraulic compatibility studies according to current regulations;
- hydraulic sizing operations such as river cross-sections, adduction channels, discharge distribution, aqueducts, sewer networks.