Design and supply
Thanks to our team of experts we can offer the following services in various renewable energy sectors:
- feasibility studies and preliminary analyses according to users’ needs;
- accurate planning of future interventions;
- execution of planned interventions, including bureaucratic procedures, and the supply and installation of turnkey systems.
Environmental impact study
Over the years we have built up experience in preparing environmental impact studies and environmental impact assessments for energy production from hydro, wind and biomass sources, according to current regulations.
We work with highly qualified professionals in specific environmental sectors and take care of environmental impact assessments for medium-to-large renewable energy systems.
All topographical survey and territory representation activities are the first step in designing structures and infrastructures that will be used in industrial and civil applications. We provide complete topographical survey services and process the collected data (including generating topographic maps, 3D models and digital models of the land):
- topographic maps for designing roads, earth-moving operations, designing overhead and underground power lines;
- river topography for hydraulic modelling;
- cadastral surveys and building/civil structure, road and electrical infrastructure design;
- monitoring surveys;
- three-dimensional modelling and surveys of complex land surfaces with photogrammetric techniques in industrial, mechanical and architectural areas.